Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Today I received the signed papers from Matt. He did a great job at getting them signed. He was very prompt upon the signings. We, then, payed him the money for it, and then we were set. My pa  just has to hit the DMV real quick tomorrow to get the plates for the trailer and the registration transferred to a title. His greatest fear is the trailer disintegrating in mid-trip. I think he is over-thinking the situation a bit. The trailer is in rough shape, but I'm pretty sure that it can make the short, intermittent four-mile trip to Elmcrest. The only doubt I have on the trailer are the lights actually functioning. I believe that we'll have to make quick work of the trip, just because of the condition of the thing. We'll make it, though. I'm ninety-percent sure of it. If we don't, then I'll be to blame, because I have a feeling myself that I'll be the one that 'forces' him to actually make the trip. Lets hope for the best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment